Friday, October 2, 2009

The Best Things in Life Are Free

It's true. The best things in life are in fact, free. Like Free Hugs, for example. We found this guy at Speaker's Corner in Hyde Park, just giving out hugs - for free. No strings attached.
So of course I took him up on his offer.
And he gave me his card so that I could send him the pic for his website. Check it out at: http://www.freelondonevents.co.uk/free_hugs.htm What a fantastic way to spread love throughout a big city!
I really love Stuart's business card - Vat is actually included in the free hug price. No need to fill out forms and spend a bunch of time at the airport trying to get the tax back!

3 comments:

mansionmogul said...

Awwww....he's cute!

Kay said...

I saw a video with somebody else doing it. How nice if it catches on.

Mom said...

You should have made a move. He would have made a very huggy SIL