Sunday, November 23, 2008

My Future Life

When I grow up, I'm going to be a princess. I'm going to live in Monaco, where I will cruise around town in this baby, or maybe the convertible version (note the Honda sign in the background - I will not be going that route. Ferrari is the way to go!)


I will probably take up residence in this lovely palace. The important looking people in front will be my friends.


This guy will be in charge of guarding my life and carrying my designer purse & suitcase. I love his outfit! It's almost as cool as the one I'll be wearing...(see below)


My yacht will be parked in this port, alongside other beautiful boats.


I will wear this fantastic dress to do my grocery shopping.


Here's a closeup of my everyday dress because it is totally fabulous!

On second thought, I pretty much love my life the way it is. It was pretty exciting to visit Monaco, but I was happy to be hanging out there in my blue jeans with a good friend and then catching the train back to my budget hotel in Nice. :)