Sunday, January 4, 2009

Kenya Vacation Movie

Here's the link to the Kenya video that Katie and I created. It's pretty amazing! I tried to upload it on my blog, but it hasn't worked, so You Tube it is! It's better if you follow the link to YouTube and then click the "watch in high quality" link on the lower right hand side of the screen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0TnGrbZ-KE#

Note that the first picture was the view outside my window at Treetops one early morning as the sun rose. Not a bad thing to wake up to...

Enjoy - more posts about our Kenya adventure to come!

5 comments:

Wendio said...

Amazing! I can't even imagine how grand of a a trip that must have been... and your video is wonderful - Great Job Annie and Katie! Can't wait to hear more!

Linda Reeder said...

I am amazed, too. What a wonderful, adventurous family you have, Annie. And this is just one of many adventures you've had together, with mone to come, I'm sure.
What a Christmas!

mansionmogul said...

When is the Markovich Family reality show coming out? You are gorgeous and so is your whole family!

Anonymous said...

Annie and Katie, I'm totally impressed with your video. However, I'm even more impressed with your family's trip to Kenya. What a great way to spend time together and check out another part of the world at the same time. Annie, seeing you and your family also made me realize how much we miss you here in rainy old Seattle. Keep in touch!

Anonymous said...

Great VDO. It's getting rave reviews in Azerbaijan and China. Two of my Azeri buddies showed to their families and had high praise. They were also impressed with the related VDO with the young soldier smoking his cigarette. Great memories!!