Thursday, September 10, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, STEPHANIE!

Let me tell you about my awesome friend, Stephanie, who has turned another year older today. In her Upper School Math class, she teaches her students to sing songs like "I'll Simplify" to the tune of "I Will Survive". She also really gets excited about teaching things like Calculus. I think I'd like Calculus in Ms. Lacher's classroom. I am a huge fan of the poster that she put up her on her classroom wall this year - how clever.


Luckily, when Stephanie bought her pretty new Suzuki Swift last week, I was able to score myself a spot in her carpool to school. That's right, folks, no more Blue Bird bus for me! Instead, I get the great company of Stephanie, Amy and Rohan each morning on the way to school. Oh, and I get to be a passenger in this hot ride. It's time to start planning road trips in Morocco!

4 comments:

mansionmogul said...

Yay for CAR! I would give anything to find someone to carpool with - way to go ladies!

Katie said...

Sounds so much fun! Oh and is she the one that helped me last year with my pre-calc? I wish she was teaching me my calc this year cause i'm so confused! Aw. blue bird was horrible i'm glad for you! love you !

Mom said...

How exciting - although I thought Bluebird was great, BUT I only road it once! Too bad about the Texans - especilly since Dad nor you actually got to see it. At least it wasn't a nail biter and you missed the awesome plays!!!!!

casablancalady said...

If you ever need any help, Kate, Stephanie would totally figure out a Skype date with you or something. She was happy to help!!

Mum - good thing the Texans busted it out Week 2. That was a kickass game. I got to ride the Blue Bird this morning since Stephanie left for a training in Birmingham this morning. Can't say I've missed the bumpy ride, but the company was good. :)