Saturday, September 5, 2009

Team Efforts

Planning a successful wedding is a ton of work. I spent the evening after I got back to the States helping with the wedding of the century. A month before the wedding, Aunt Jane still had a 4 page to do list, so I has happy to lend a hand.

Wrapping candy bars was a team effort. Tom took the Hershey's bars out of the 6 pack boxes and distributed them to Erin, Aunt Jane, and me. We were in charge of using double sided tape and an intricate folding process to put Erin and Ryan's picture over the Hershey's logo. Check out how focused we were!!
Uncle Kev played an integral role in the process. I bet you're wondering what his job was. If you know my Uncle Kev, you could probably guess - drinking beer and keeping the conversation going. He was the entertainment to spice up an otherwise mundane task.

1 comment:

Erin said...

You know you loved wrapping the candy bars!...thank goodness Kev kept us entertained!