Friday, September 12, 2008

Fasting

Wow - I can't believe people do this every day! It is currently 6pm in Morocco and the breaking of the fast (f'tour) doesn't begin for another 40 minutes. I haven't put anything in my mouth all day - I've even managed to hold off the water all day today! My stomach has been grumbling for hours, I'm completely exhausted, and I've had a very unproductive day. I'm looking forward to the PTA hosted f'tour this evening. I really hope I like the food, although it doesn't matter much since I'm willing to eat just about anything right now. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you just trying this out for a day or are you planning to start eating in secret again?

mansionmogul said...

Annie: "nom nom nom"

:)

casablancalady said...

I tried it out for a day. I'm planning on going back to eating and drinking water in secret starting tomorrow. I definitely have a great admiration for those who could do it for a month - so difficult!

Megan said...

I drank wine for you, and nom-ed a steak. Thought of you the whole time...

Miss you!

Meags said...

annie, congratulations on your fast. i think i made it 30 minutes yesterday before tracking down some pizza.

your view is awesome!