Monday, September 1, 2008

Raining Cats and 3 Dogs

I have been trying to get a picture for this blog post, but I'm a little afraid that I may end up clawed in some way. :) One of the interesting things about Casablanca is that there are no stray dogs. I've been here 2 weeks now and have seen 3 dogs total. They have all been with their owners, who do not appear to be Moroccan.

I don't think I would notice much if there were just no stray animals. But there are scary looking strays on the street - stray street cats everywhere! They are often malnourished, without collars, and just lay on the sidewalks. I would have never thought that there would ever be a time when I would wish for stray dogs, but that time has certainly come. Something has to be done about these terrifying looking cats!

3 comments:

mansionmogul said...

Dude, all cats are so scary.

Wendio said...

Even more reason why you should never leave the states... everytime you live outside of them, you are over run by scary cats!

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.