Saturday, August 29, 2009

Fancy Hand Dryers

Here's something I miss about America: signs in English. This particular sign is especially wonderful because it gives 3 step directions for drying your hands. That seems like an awful lot of effort when I can dry mine in one step: wipe on shirt.


The new theaters that opened up in Southcenter in Tukwila, Washington have installed these hand dryers that are fast, hygienic, and environmentally friendly. I have yet to find anything similar here in Casablanca, so drying my hands in 3 easy steps was a pretty exciting experience. Fancy Schmancy!

1 comment:

Linda Reeder said...

So I have to read your posting all the way from Casa to see what is a mile from my house. Who knew. I have only been to these new theaters once and did not use the facilities.