Friday, August 28, 2009

Wakeboarding

My happy place is definitely our family cabin on Georgetown Lake in Montana. I love sitting out on the deck for coffee (Diet Coke for me), playing pool, and chillin' on the party boat. This summer, I added another activity to my favorites list - wakeboarding on Jen and Scott's boat.

Here's Katie and Sydney - all smiles as we cruised around the lake watching everyone take a turn at wakeboarding or skiing or tubing.

Shout out to the best boat driver ever - Jennifer Hackley! Jen was so encouraging and made it so easy to get out of the water and have fun.

Kaylee got the award for cutest flag lady ever! Her very important job was to raise the flag when skiiers were in the water.

I was a little nervous about popping up on the wakeboard.
I got up on my second try!! Once I got up, I realized that I was a bit unsure about how to proceed. It's been a long time since my cable skiing days at Lakeland. I can't wait to refine my skills next summer at the lake - I have to work on my jumps!

No comments: