Sunday, June 21, 2009

Guest Blog - Happy Father's Day from Katie!

After reading my lovely sister's blog, she kindly let me "guest blog" about our dad as well. So here it goes, here are just a few reasons of why I love my dad.

1. He has shown me the importance of tradition in a family. Even though I am 18 years old, he is still determined to put me on his shoulders in order to put the angel on the tree. Not to mention, the enormous amounts of Povo we have made together throughout my life.




2. He is always up for a picture, not matter how silly he may look :)


3. He'll take me snorkeling despite the fact that he is not the best swimmer in the world.

4. Can't deny that fact that he is a funny guy.


5. He shows me the importance of family. I hope to be as good of a daughter to him as he is a son to my grandpa.


6. He has given me so much in my life, including a chance to see the world.


Those are just a few reasons as to why I love my dad, but the list definitely goes on!

Love you dad, happy father's day!

2 comments:

casablancalady said...

I second all those that my sister wrote about! Our dad is amazing!

mansionmogul said...

This is so sweet, you guys! I think it is so awesome that your dad has made traveling possible for you - what a gift!