Monday, June 8, 2009

Cactus Love

On the way to Park Guell, the park in Barcelona designed by Gaudi, we ran into this cactus plant.


I guess I've never really appreciated how absolutely beautiful the cactus plant is. The flowers are such a gorgeous color!

Apparently, I'm not the only one to think this plant is pretty. Other people decided that it was a perfect place to declare their love for each other. I'm not sure that I feel good about engraving messages into the flesh of a plant, but I do appreciate the reminder that love is all around.
This one's my fave. Gotta love that people with names like "Loulou" and "Medoudou" found each other. I think I would like to meet someone named Medoudou some day.

1 comment:

Dad said...

Did you scratch in your name on on one of the leaves?

Glad to see that you have got rid of your bloggers block. Our Kilimanjaro trip should inspire you.