Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

There are a lot of different things that I love and appreciate about my dad, but here's a short list.

1. He gives a kickass bike tour of London. The man loves biking and he loves London, so he's the perfect guy to show you around.
2. Dad likes to have a good time and he's up for anything. Whether it's dressing up for Mardi Gras or dancing the night away at a family wedding, the guy sure is fun to be around.

3. My Dad's one of the most family oriented people I know. He talks to his dad every day on the phone (Markoviches are awesome at talking on the phone) and he keeps in touch with all his siblings and kids. He also is great to my mom and there's no doubt that he loves her bunches.

4. Pops isn't afraid to get his hands dirty for the greater good. Last Thanksgiving, the turkey's gizzards and such didn't come in a nice little bag - he had to actually pull them all out of their places in the turkey's chest cavity. He did all that with a smile on his face.

5. Dad can be pretty selfless - on our Kenyan safari, he let everyone else get the nice view from up front.


6. My Dad encourages all his kids to seek out adventure and pushes us to not give up on our dreams. He's a pretty inspirational guy that way.

I'm really looking forward to the awesome father/daughters bonding that Dad, Katie and I will get to experience climbing Kili next week. HAPPY FATHER'S DAY, POPS!

1 comment:

Linda Reeder said...

You have such an amazing family!