Friday, June 26, 2009

Heading to Kili

It's time. My bags are pretty much packed and I'm almost ready to go. This evening, I'm leaving on a jet plane (an Ethiopian Airlines jet plane) and headed to Kilimanjaro. Please pass on positive thoughts starting on Sunday, when my dad, sister Katie and I will be starting our ascent up the tallest mountain in Africa. I'm sure that I will have plenty to blog about when I get back, so stay tuned! I've got a couple of posts coming up while I'm away, but the best will be once I'm back on July 5th. Then it's home to the US on July 8th. Here's to a kickass summer!!

4 comments:

Linda Reeder said...

Good luck and God Speed. Have a fabulous time.

mansionmogul said...

Have an awesome time and be safe! Take pictures!

Megan said...

I'm so excited for pictures!

Wendio said...

Hopeing you have a killer trip up and down! Can't wait to see you this summer!!!! Whoo hoo! Travel oh-so-safely!