Monday, February 23, 2009

Groceries in Paris

While spending time looking for toilet paper in a grocery store in Paris (btw, we didn't find any - what kind of grocery store doesn't have toilet paper?), I came across a Kodak moment. I quickly pulled out my camera and got this shot.

Emily and Kris were a bit horrified that I was snapping pics in the grocery store, but I finally got one that wasn't blurry. I would like to know when men started having a monthly cycle - does that mean that they can also go through childbirth?
I am so glad that they have both "Improved Fixation" and "Odour Control". Nothing but the finest for men!

1 comment:

Wendio said...

I don't even know what to say. On one hand I suppose it would make a guy smell better but on the other, why the hell couldn't you just use some soap, shower and powder? THANK YOU for taking a pic!