Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Whizzy, Carubbish, and Naked Rugby

** WARNING: Some may find the contents of this post inappropriate or offensive. Some may think it's fabulous. **
I love advertisements in London. Brits use awesome words like "whizzy". I'm not totally sure what it means, but I think I'd like to be whizzy - it sounds wonderful.

This one was supposed to say "Paper, Glass and Cans Aren't Rubbish". I love the word "rubbish", but more than that, I think I love the moving of the ad to produce the word "carubbish". Not to mention the offensive word (to some maybe) that was also created.

This one's my fave. While on the wonderful Big Bus Tour, we passed this ad for Powerade.
Did you know that drinking Powerade is a free license to play rugby naked? Dudes - this is how you get your girlfriend to start watching sports. Find whatever channel this game is on.