Monday, December 15, 2008

Petit Taxi

I bought a TV a few weeks ago! I now get to watch my dollar DVDs on a television instead of my laptop, which makes me pretty happy. Julie and I took a petit taxi to Marjane to get our TVs. One of the not so great things about not having a car is transporting electronic items home. We both bought TVs and had to find a petit taxi willing to take us across town. Our boxes were just folded at the top, since they were opened to show us they worked before we took them out of the store. I didn't get a picture, but check out the petit taxi photo below and imagine a TV and 3 people inside, with one TV on the roof. I was totally freaked out the whole way home, but we made it!

My main form of transportation - the petit taxi

2 comments:

mansionmogul said...

congratulations on your new tv!

Linda Reeder said...

Thank goodness it wasn't another sheep strapped to the taxi!