Monday, December 8, 2008

Things I'm Thankful For

I'm a little late on some of my posting, but I wanted to make sure to publish the things I was thankful for this Thanksgiving.



Things I'm Thankful For 2008 (in no particular order)
  • My family - including their craziness and traditions
  • Friends around the world
  • Planes, trains, and petit taxis for getting me where I want to go (eventually...)
  • The Internet & my Vonage phone line
  • Books with dragons
  • The blunt honesty of children
  • Light coverings over my bare lightbulbs
  • Rugs on my cold floors
  • Rufus
  • Dollar DVDs in English
  • My digital camera
  • Mom's cooking and cooking lessons
  • Soft robe and slippers
  • Smiles
  • Hail Damage
  • Georgetown Lake

These are just some of the many things I'm thankful for right now...life is good!

1 comment:

mansionmogul said...

Nobody's every loved Hail Damage more than you do, my dear.